August 24, 2017 9:30 am, 13th Floor
Present: Ben Doherty, Dave Rielos, Dave Varner, Don Inks, Kintae Lark, Gavin Ferlic
NEXT MEETING: September 14, 2017
Resolution #3399 of Property at 126 Niles
* 1946 Wood Structure
* Used by the Parks Department and no longer wanted
* Average value of appraisals set it at $64,400
* Will be advertised for Bid on 9/1/17
* If no offers, the City will take offers
Budget Increase of $27,300 5A4
* Needed for Phase 1 designs at Howard Park, Ice Skating Rink expenses, etc.
Resolution #3400 River West Development Area
* Approving the assignment of Real Estate Purchase to Blackthorn Associates, LLC
* Cressy & Everett report there are no buildings at this time, but hope an industrial building will be going in
NOTE: Both River East and River West are being worked on, but there is NO FOLLOW-UP MATERIAL to give you on the City Website.
For more meetings and articles #MichianaObserver @Michiana Observer
Citizens attending community events to inform other Citizens.